Sunday, November 24, 2013

September 30, 2013

Dear Family,

  Well I was only in Daybreak for one transfer! My comp got
transferred to leadership in sandy I got made a district leader again!
Not too excited about it though. My wish is to just finish as a normal
missionary. No worries about other missionaries, just preaching the
gospel and helping other families. But the Lord needs me right now, so
I'll step up.
  I'm in Kearns. Close to my first area but not the same area. I'm
covering half a spanish ward now and we have a lot of potential in the
area. There are a lot of spanish speakers. I'm white washing the area
with my new comp, Elder Yandle. He is a visa waiter going to
Argentina.
  I didn't get tickets to go to conference, but I'm fine with it.
We'll just watch it with some members or something. I've gone twice on
my mission and other missionaries still haven't gone to it's fine.
  Still no news on facebook! Nor iPhones nor iPads. We're still kinda
just going along with what we have always done. I don't know if I'll
see any of it. The time goes so fast!
  Dad I'm sorry but I haven't gone on my bike for a while! All my
areas have been big and with the cold weather coming....I don't know.
I need to get my bike to this area though.
  With being a district leader, I don't have much time to myself so I
can't write in my journal as much as I want. But I'm trying my best to
keep some things in mind. We'll just have to have a LONG talk when I
get home because I can't get it all into emails, at least not the
amount and detail that I want to communicate.
  I would like some nice shoes for my birthday. Shoes that can go to
meetings and also be good for working.
  I love y'all a lot!

Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment