Sunday, November 24, 2013

October 21, 2013

Dear Family,

  I'm glad to hear that our stake back home is doing amazing! Which
ward is it that was dry for a long time but is now doing amazing?
  Thanks for all the packages! I got one from Mom and Dad, the bag
from Taylor and Matt, and the box from Hilary and Hannah! Now I have
more candy than ever before, which is nice. I actually refrained from
opening them until my birthday which made it nice. The cookie cake
arrived in tact as well and is really good!
  Yes my clothes are holding up well and with the extra supply of
socks I'm good there. The food we are getting is great as well and we
are being taken care of very well.
  My birthday went well, just went out and worked as always. We found
a new investigator though! He was kinda anti at first but strong
testimonies silenced the doubts and he accepted to read and pray about
the Book of Mormon and to work towards the 16 of November for baptism.
It was an exciting lesson.
  Really not much else to say. The temple was great but that day was
rushed because of everything else we had to do but it was nice. I hope
y'all have a good week! Love y'all!

Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment