Sunday, November 24, 2013

October 7, 2013

Dear Family,

  So next week, we'll be having our temple day on thursday which means
our P-day will be that same day as well. So y'all won't get an email
until monday. It's the new schedule thing that we do with going to the
temple.
  This past week my companion actually got his visa! He is heading out
this wednesday to Argentina. I have no clue who my next comp will be
so we'll wait on that.
  Gahhh I haven't been taking pictures I'm sorry. I'll do that more
this week. The area is pretty fun. We saw a guy with a shirt the other
day that said "holla at my PEEPS!" and it had the candy peeps on it
and it was the funniest thing ever!
  Yes dad, had I gone out on a mission now, even to salt lake, I would
have gone to the MTC in mexico. I'm actually kinda jealous that I
didn't get to go. Learning spanish there would be fun.
  Hope y'all are doing well. Happy Birthday mom!

Love,
Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment