Sunday, November 24, 2013

November 11, 2013

Dear Family,

  Well I still have the same companion. We haven't received a phone
call yet regarding his visa so he is still with me for a little more.
  We still have no word on facebook or chapel tours or ipads or
iphones. Hopefully that starts when I'm gone. Just seems like too much
to get used to for me. And no mom I haven't finished eating all the
candy yet!
  We have zone conference this week on wednesday, which means its my
last zone conference. I'll have to give my departing testimony this
time which is scary because I remember seeing my trainer do the same
thing and not thinking that it would come this soon. Kinda goes fast.
I hate growing up!
  Not too much to report on. We've been doing everything we can,
everything that I know how to do. We're kinda just waiting on the Lord
right now, just still working hard though. Something will come up
though, it always does. President Chambers keeps telling me he has
full confidence in me which is nice.
  That's it for now! Just managing the district and all! I'm not
trunky though! I'm not counting down the days so don't worry because
I'm still focused! Love y'all!

Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment