Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May 6, 2013

Dear Family,

A lot of fun stuff happened this week! First mom, on mothers day, the blog will have special pictures from missionaries to their moms so be sure to check the mission blog that day (www.utahslcsouthmission.org).
  President Miller is getting released on July 1st so that's whats going on. Thats when the mission splits as well and we still don't know what the boundaries are.
  I did see Uncle Pat's 3 shot! I was so jealous! It's been ridiculous, I've wanted to hunt or just shoot a gun so bad. But I've heard ammo price is unbelievable now with Obama.
  So this past week, we met the actor who plays the investigator in The Best Two Years. I should add, that he stopped US and wanted to talk to us, we didn't stop him. In the picture I didn't know what to do so I didn't do anything, I just smiled haha.
  We helped teach mutual this past week too, which was fun the youth really like us. One of them is actually working on a friend that she wants to join the church. On thursday, we got to rope some fake cattle!!! I didn't get pictures but it was so much fun! Sunday evening we went back to the same house and got to rope some more. It's really fun, I want to do it when I get home.
  We also met a secret church called THE WAY and it's the true church because it gets passed down secretly among true people. I don't know it was interesting.
  Thats all I got for now! Love y'all and talk to y'all next week and also, 6pm works (meaning I'll call at 5)!

Love
Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment