Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May 20, 2013

Dear Family,

  So I forgot to write this in the last email but HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!
  This last week was pretty uneventful, mainly because I got sick and was in bed for 3 days but I'm better now so no need to worry!!!
  We had Posole yesterday for dinner and it was amazing! It's a mexican soup that has meat in it along with some corn flour thing that tastes really good. It's my favorite dish since I first had it in Kearns! For lunch I've just been having a sandwich, a pizza, apples, carrots, and noodles. Oh and I just bought PEARS today mom so I'm being healthy!
  We also had a baptism on saturday for the Colombian lady that we've been teaching forever, and it went very well, up untill sunday morning when we found out that she was baptized by her nickname and not by her legal name! Haha so we had to fill up the font again and baptize her again! She got confirmed yesterday too so that was a nice day.
  The transfer is closing and we should be getting calls tomorrow and moving on wednesday. Of course, things may just stay the same! This next transfer will be 4 weeks long because they'll do transfers right before the new president arrives, then we'll have an 8 WEEK transfer to make up. Better hope I have a companion that I like for those 8 weeks right? haha
  Matt I got a question, were there times during your mission that you felt that your charity towards others kinda dwindled and you had to get the charity back to help them? If so, how did you get it back?
  Thanks for all the support! Love y'all!

Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment