Tuesday, January 1, 2013

December 17, 2012


Dear Family,

  Well, forgive me for not sending pictures. The Zone leaders have my camera cord and I'll be getting it back today.
  A lot happened for transfers! I'm still in the same area, but I got a new companion. I'm still a District Leader and I still drive a 2012 ford fusion but they destroyed my district. I lost a companionship to another district, and the other campanionship got changed. So it's me and my companion and another companionship in english. The interesting thing is, all 3 of them are Elders that need correction, so this could be a long transfer. I hope President Miller knows what he is doing.
  Mom, missions have different transfers on different days. The Central mission which was made from our mission does transfers 3 weeks after ours. Dad, our mission blog is utahslcsouthmission.com.
  Thanks for the tree mom! I'll hang it up too and send you a picture. We also got another tree from a senior couple in our ward that we decorated. I'll send a picture of that too when I get my cord back.
  We took a family to temple square yesterday, and it was packed! They enjoyed seeing the Christus but there were a ton of people! Forget going on the weekends during December! It was a good experience for the family though. They said that they felt peaceful at the Christus. Hopefully that'll lead to places for them.
  It's getting cold! Plus the wind never seems to stop blowing here! This bowl shaped valley brings the current around time and time again! Another fun experience happened on saturday! We had to get all 4 tires replaced on the car, so we got that done in the morning. Then as we we're driving around, we pulled up to a house and I heard air coming out of the tire. We had a screw sticking out of the tire! So I drove the car back before the tire went flat! So in less that 6 hours I had 5 new tires! It was fun.
  I'm looking forward to Christmas! Thanks for all the support!
Love
Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment