Sunday, February 2, 2014

January 27, 2014

Dear Family,

  Well.....it's coming fast! Not too much to say this time either.
Just I'm not sure about the sheets I have for my bed. Should they be
burned or preserved? They haven't been washed in maybe 18 months. I'll
just let mom decide when I see her! So I won't be able to see anyone
on Tuesday and Wednesday but I would only like to visit one recent
convert before leaving for home. Other than that I don't have many
plans. Hopefully mom got all the info about picking me up on thursday
between 7 and 8 am. Bright and early! I started to throw some stuff
away this morning so I'm preparing. Final interview with President
Chambers is tomorrow so after the interview in the evening it will be
VERY HARD to work. hahaha oh well. Well not much more than that! See
everyone THIS WEEK!!!!!

Love,
Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment