Sunday, February 2, 2014

January 13, 2014

Dear Family,

  Not really much to say....the end is coming so fast!!!!!!!
  We went to temple square with Vicente, the 17 year old and his
girlfriend came with us. It was a good lesson except the sister
missionaries didn't speak spanish too much which was a problem. But
they still just gave their testimonies and the spirit was really
strong. He is looking good for the 18th. Just need to review stuff
with him now. We've kinda lost contact with some of our investigators
though. The week didn't go quite like we wanted it too but it was
still good. We spent a lot of time in some houses which made us late
to a lot of appointments but we are working on punctuality.
  The temple was great. Whenever we go we do endowments. The Jordan
River Temple was actually the first temple I went to in my mission.
It's also the one that I've been in the most. It's a huge temple. I
like going there.
  I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to visit previous areas for my
last few days. Which its ok though since I'll be back in a few months.
I still haven't received a schedule for the last few days. But if I
don't get to say goodbye to people, I would like the say goodbye to
josh, the one in daybreak that got disowned by his family. Plus I
thought of some other restaurants that I want to show y'all to! A good
burger joint, and 2 really good mexican restraurants! Can't eat at all
of the them but I can point them out.
  Yeah can't really think of anything else to write. I think the
feelings are starting to set in though, that I'm actually leaving. I'm
still really nervous about coming home.
Thanks for all the support. See y'all in a few weeks.

Love,
Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment