Sunday, February 2, 2014

Decemer 16, 2013

Dear Family,

  So really quick, for the next two weeks our P-Day's will be on
Tuesday
. So on the 24th and the 31st is when I'll email.
  So far right now, I think I'll call home on Christmas around 3 or
after. We're having district meeting on Christmas which will be fun!
Plus we'll probably attend some baptisms in the zone or district. I'll
do my best to find a place to skype. Since transfers are this week, I
may move. What I'll do first is call home to get the name and
everything. I've forgotten how to skype so we'll just learn then!
  The girl that was on date got moved back. Some things came up with
the mom. She had surgery and now its hard to meet with them. The girl
also told us that she wants to learn more before getting baptized. The
teaching environment is also challenging because another family lives
there and they don't want to listen. In fact they just keep on playing
their xbox! At least I would play in another room and not play while
visitors were over! ahhh just one of those things. We're looking for
another place to teach her right now, so thats the situation with her.
  More items for Christmas? I can't think of anything right now.
Mainly in my mind its just kind of a waiting game till later on. I
feel that I can hold out with what I have till I end.
  We had a ward Christmas party this week and I took some pictures but
I forgot my camera!!! Sorry...
Thats really all I got this week. I may be moved, I may not. We'll
find out next week!
Again thanks for all the support!
Love,
Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment