Monday, November 26, 2012

October 29, 2012


Dear Family,

  We baptized the family this past week! The parents chose me to baptize them and my comp baptized the kids! Funny because my comp is like 6'4" and the little girl was about half his height. As a district this past month, with the 3 companionships we baptized 14 people. The zone leaders came up to me today actually and told me that they expect 16 for the month of November. It's ridiculous! People are thinking that I'm actually a good district leader.
  For Halloween, we're actually having dinner at the Jordan River Temple, then we're all having a talk from the Temple Presidency, then we're going to do a session, then we're going to hear from Gordon B. Hickley's son! Then we go home! I'm so pumped.
 Also, thanks for the winter clothing! It was just in time. The snow has melted now and it's kinda warm but I got to use my sweater!
Also, Taylor thanks for the cake! I forgot to mention it last week. But I used the candles I got from mom and shared the cake with my district at the end of district meeting! I lit the candles on my birthday and had a nice birthday because of that. I went to Temple square for the first time last week also. I keep looking for you Taylor but the odds of finding you are pretty slim :(
  I'll send some pictures of some companions that I've had and the baptism we just had.
  I'll write down an event each day for this week again. I forgot it last week so I'll do it again this week so next week's email could be better.
Love y'all
Elder Parks



No comments:

Post a Comment