Monday, October 22, 2012

October 22, 2012


Dear Family,

  Thanks for the birthday boxes! All that winter clothing will come in handy. It hasn't gotten too cold yet for thick clothing but it'll get there.
  I didn't do anything very special for my birthday, but I did have lunch with my first district leader. We both have the same birthday just a year apart so we just had lunch and stuff.
  I wanna talk about this family we are teaching and how prepared they are. This family accepted to be baptized the first lesson. They read the Book of Mormon the first day. When we invited them to repent of their sins, they repented in the closing prayer. The wife straight up told us that she wants to be baptized. The father falsed his sister over the phone about how the mormon religion doesn't worship Jesus. The father called us one morning asking us how he could donate his house in mexico to the missionaries so he could save the church some money. The wife told us that she'll take anything that Satan can throw at her and will still be baptized. The father already invited us to his sealing at this time next year. He also told us that his beach house in mexico is ours whenever we want. IT'S RIDICULOUS!!!!!! So yeah I'm excited for their baptism (the parents and their 2 eligible kids).
  So I'm kinda short on time today, but thank you so much for all the packages and the support from home. I hope that someday I can somehow make it up.

Love,
Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment