Tuesday, March 26, 2013

February 18, 2013


Dear Family,

  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!! What is Taylor doing for your birthday???
  Thanks for the Blue Bell card and the money! We actually went out to go eat with the money but then somebody covered us so then we got ice cream later on. I did get the box last week with all the candy and I did share the candy with others. The monkey magnets are also up on the fridge!
  While we were tracting we found a chair that was 10 feet tall! I sat in it while my comp took a picture so I'll send it.
  Well, it was another uninteresting week. I'm still working to find fun things to do in the process. Well, one night we got bored so we went to Chik-fil-a and got some ice cream. Other than that we had a lot of people slam their doors to us. Oh well, those doors are still fun!
  I'm glad that y'all are up to date on the New Testament reading! I've loved reading Saul/Paul and his conversion story! He's such a great missionary. If it weren't for him, we wouldn't have half of the New Testament! What has been your favorite scripture so far during the reading?
  Well, thats really all I got for now! Talk to y'all later!
Love,
Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment