Monday, September 24, 2012

September 17, 2012


Dear Family,
  Haha, I forgot to tell this, so my last house, the landlord wanted to 'accidently' invite Taylor to her house so we could see each other. That landlord was fun, looking back on it.
  Hey something cool! We're getting special tickets to see the Dedication of the Brigham City Temple this sunday! I need to get a handkerchief!
  Well, transfer calls will happen tomorrow. So next week I'll be in a new area probably!
  Also, I haven't really had any time lately to respond to any letters, but I'm making time to respond to them this week or next week.
  I blessed the Sacrament yesterday in Spanish! It was fun! So yeah I'm out of time.
I'll write more next week! I know these letters are lame. I'm committing to write down an experience every day and then write them in these letters. Love y'all!

Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment