Wednesday, July 11, 2012

June 25, 2012


Dear Family,

  How is everyone doing? It's been pretty warm here on bikes, and since the wind here apparently never stops blowing, this past week was tiring! My trainer leaves in a few days and I never got an email today so that means I won't train next transfer! Yay! So today for P-Day, we got the car from our District Leader and we spent the day visiting a lot of the people that he taught. It was so much fun just visiting his converts, I can't even imagine what it will be like for me when I'm at the end of my mission and can visit my converts. Oh well, can't think about that now still got about 19 months to go!
  New mission starts up soon. Lots of movement going on with the final preparations with the mission but I'm still going to remain here in the South Mission.
  Yesterday we had stake conference and our Mission President was there and spot-lighted us as missionaries which was cool! I never knew that Mission Presidents spoke at Stake Conferences.
  The couple we had on date fell off date...their divorce didn't come through last week and they probably can't do it again this week since the husband works all week and they're moving to another house this weekend (it's in the same area so we can still teach them). However, it's all still good. They are the elect and they will be baptized.
  Oh, and we do have an In-n-out! It's in Jordan Landing which is outside our zone but we can go there on P-Days so it's cool!
  Mom, you said "muchos amor" great try! It was close, since the word 'amor' has no 's' the mucho will not have an 's' as well. So, "mucho amor"

 Thank you for everything, I love y'all a lot!

Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment