Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 9, 2012


Dear Family,

  So this past week we had a lockdown where we got to have barbecue, have a short meeting, and then got to watch movies or play games etc. I watched Cars 2 with my district leader and (sadly to you all) I loved it! It was the most fun, action packed movie I've seen in months! Haha for obvious reasons.
  Is there a second Saints and Soldiers?!?!? I've heard some rumors...Also, has Batman come out yet?
  I'm glad y'all are having amazing vacations. Perhaps we can have some more when I'm home....?
  Taylor, what is Farmers Market like??? I've always wanted to go. Is the food selection very good?
  My companion is good. He has some flaws but I'm learning how to manage him.
  Thanks for the shirts! I got them last week and it was really nice to be in short sleeves all this week. Also, Taylor and Matt, thanks for the letters a few weeks back. Your notes and thoughts helped me get through a lot.
  Sorry but for the time being everything is going good for me! I don't need anyone to shop for things for me or anything but if I do need stuff I'll be sure to write. Keep the fun summer news coming! It's fun to read about it and see the pictures too!
  I finally got some letters in the mail to people this week in the ward to they should be getting them sometime soon.

Thanks for all the support! Love y'all

Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment