Sunday, April 1, 2012

Letter from March 25, 2012

Dear Mom and Dad,
I was given all the Spanish Missionary material my first day. PMG (Preach My Gospel), pamphlets, etc. My Spanish is coming along very well. While I'm not fluent yet, it is very exciting to see how far I've come. We speak Spanish as often as we can.
We haven't received our Conference schedule yet. Only the choir here gets to go and I wasn't selected to go. The weird thing is, this Friday we're supposed to have field training day, which is just classes all day long. With that on Friday, our P-Day should be moved to Saturday. However, Conference is Saturday so we have no clue when P-Day will be. Also, I report to the field April 4th, so my next P-Day may be in a few weeks so sorry if you don't hear from me.
At 6:00 am on April 4th, I'll be taken by an MTC bus and dropped off at my mission home. That's all I know of right now. The address for the home is

Elder Trenton William Parks
Utah Salt Lake City South Mission
8060 S 615 E
Sandy, UT 84070
This goes into effect April 4th.
Well, I won't argue with a new bike. Thanks for that.
We had Elder Oaks come this past week. He gave a great talk on Sacrament and keeping the Spirit with us all the time.
Well I have to finish. Les amo mucho! Hasta luego.

Con amor, su hijo,
Elder Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment